Gibson Brands Forums

Tried something different than my Gibsons...

larryp58

...while my son was home on leave. Myself and both my boys jumped out of a perfectly good airplane at 14,000 ft. and free-fell to 5000 ft. then deployed our parachutes! What a rush! Makes for good song material! Absolutely the wildest thing I've ever done! Oh yea, about guitars. Umm, I'll stick to playing my Gibsons!

Me going first!

IMG_1383.jpg

Words can't describe...

IMG_1393.jpg

On the ground!

IMG_1462.jpg

What a rush that must have been Larry! I don't know that I could have got out the door without a good push from someone. Next time, bring a beater guitar. A video of you playing "Free Falling" by Tom Petty would be great!

Just don't play the song where the lyric is "I have no fear of falling but I hate hitting the ground". [omg]

What a rush that must have been Larry! I don't know that I could have got out the door without a good push from someone. Next time' date=' bring a beater guitar. A video of you playing "Free Falling" by Tom Petty would be great!

Just don't play the song where the lyric is "I have no fear of falling but I hate hitting the ground". [omg

Will do, TP!!!

I for one would not have the guts to do that .... fallin off bulls now that's bit closer to the ground and was fun when I was young and foolish.

Glad you had fun ... beer is good and people are crazy!

"Fallin' off" don't much scare me... being thrown off and stepped on and gored would ruin my whole day!

There is NO WAY I would do that now! The look on your faces says it all! You'll be talking about this one for years and years to come. [biggrin]/

Hey Karen! THE ultimate rush! You could do it! And after it's over, you're chompin' at the bit to do it again! Absolutely fantastic. I told my son that when he comes home for good in April, we're gonna do it again!

Archived