Gibson Brands Forums

Saints 9-0, Just Got Back.

Murph

After gigging Sat. night, and drinking enough brews to cause a 6:00 a.m. headache after also having to do a load out and sleeping about 2 hours, I went to St Louis and watched the Saints (barely) beat the Rams today.

I lived in Lake Charles for well over a decade.

It was a good game.

I was shocked to see hundreds and hundreds of Saints Jerseys, and "Who Dat" signs.

I'm tired...................

Here's an old urban legend type story. Back when the Saints were the "Aints" a season ticket holder was fed up and decided that half way through the season he wasn't going to anymore Saints games. So he leaves his remaining season tickets on the windshield of his car before his last game. He figures someone will just take them while he's at his final game. But to his dismay when he gets back he notices two more sets of season tickets next to his own...he he he!

Good for the Saints...

After gigging Sat. night' date=' and drinking enough brews to cause a 6:00 a.m. headache after also having to do a load out and sleeping about 2 hours, I went to St Louis and watched the Saints (barely) beat the Rams today.

I lived in Lake Charles for well over a decade.

It was a good game.

I was shocked to see hundreds and hundreds of Saints Jerseys, and "Who Dat" signs.

I'm tired...................[/quote']

Glad I didn't even watch the game. I watched the Looney Toons Marathon on Cartoon Network instead. Much more entertaining than watching the Lambs loose again.

Archived