Gibson Brands Forums

Peace

Bluemoon

nothing' date=' I was trying to think of a way to make more money to buy more guitars, I came up with.....

-getting a good education

-selling drugs

-counterfit pennies

:-k [/quote']

Start counterfeiting pennies. Use these counterfeit pennies to buy drugs. Sell these drugs at a higher price, and save up enough money from successive drug transactions. After saving enough money, put it towards a good education at a well-regarded institution of your choice. Using the degree gained from this education, get a job doing something somewhere. After doing this alleged vocation for a long enough period of time, you will have amassed a large collection of legal tenders, which can be used for the purchase of goods and services, such as guitars.

Hell...maybe being AXE's love slave would be easier...oh, and more fun [biggrin] .

nothing' date=' I was trying to think of a way to make more money to buy more guitars, I came up with.....

-getting a good education

-selling drugs

-counterfit pennies

[biggrin

A good education would be an excellent starting point. Then you could spell counterfeit correctly. It would also give you the perspective you need to understand the hazards of illicit drug enterprise. My own involvement with pot-growing is NOT illegal and doesn't involve any selling. It's strictly medicinal. No money, TONS of work.

Come to think of it, counterfit pennies might be perfect for you. punksmilie.gif

I didn't think you were being judgmental, Jesse, it's just that the clarification between what I do and what goes down on the other side of the street is important to me. I wouldn't speak about it openly if I were involved in something illegal. And I wouldn't expect Gibson to be tolerant of such topics, as indicated in the forum rules. Frankly I think they've shown a lot of open-mindedness thus far, considering the fact that I KNOW some emails have been sent to them. I also know Jocko went to bat on my behalf on this very subject so your point about "behind the scenes" is especially cryptic. We shall see.

And keep up the good vibes, mon, it's all good.

Archived