Gibson Brands Forums

Classical...

surfpup

SO... I'm relearning Greensleeves for Christmas, and I gotta hand it to you guys that can play classical guitar. It's just so unintuitive after years of blues-based rock playing. And this contrapuntal movement crap... [cool] What's up with that?

Seriously, I love the sound, but it just runs contrary to my learned instincts. Maybe one day...

SO... I'm relearning Greensleeves for Christmas' date=' and I gotta hand it to you guys that can play classical guitar. It's just so unintuitive after years of blues-based rock playing. And this contrapuntal movement crap... [crying'] What's up with that?

Seriously, I love the sound, but it just runs contrary to my learned instincts. Maybe one day...

I play Greensleeves on the piano every year at Christmas..... (it was the "final" song played at Fillmore every night!)

SO... I'm relearning Greensleeves for Christmas' date=' and I gotta hand it to you guys that can play classical guitar. It's just so unintuitive after years of blues-based rock playing. And this contrapuntal movement crap... [crying'] What's up with that?

I just wanted to quote you.

In case anyone missed the others.[thumbup]

Archived