Gibson Brands Forums

Three Beauties for Your Consideration...

Oubaas

I met mr. rumble seat (elliott) this past weekend in orlando, fl. he declined to make an offer on the es-175 i had for sale due to it's being a single p-up. he had some very nice guitars on hand. that 58 j-45 is very nice. if he had had an early 50's SJ , we'd 'a' been wheelin' and dealin'.

Jannus....did you happen to play that 1934 Gibson L-50 he had on the wall???? Wonder what that baby sounds like....

I met mr. rumble seat (elliott) this past weekend in orlando' date=' fl. he declined to make an offer on the es-175 i had for sale due to it's being a single p-up. he had some very nice guitars on hand. that 58 j-45 is very nice. if he had had an early 50's SJ , we'd 'a' been wheelin' and dealin'.[/quote']

Jannus....did you happen to play that 1934 Gibson L-50 he had on the wall???? Wonder what that baby sounds like....

no, i didn't, but he had one there and it was a beauty that was priced accordingly. i was fairly fixated on finding an SJ and tried not to get sidetracked....

Re-glue the bridge and keep the Seagull. They're nice guitars' date=' and a trade would only get you a retired thoroughbred race horse with severe homicidal tendencies towards riders...

Cheers!

Rick...[confused

[confused]

That's what I thought. Thanks but no thanks. We've got lots of those up here.

Archived