Gibson Brands Forums

What the heck is going on up there in space?

TommyK

The latest SPace Shuttle mission carried two modules for the International Space Station.

One of the modules, called "Endeavor", is reported to have 6 birthing stations? [thumbup]

I wonder if that's covered under most medical plans?

If we are going to live in space at all then things like "birthing stations" need to be worked out. Another thing that has been looked into is sex in space. Jeez, that sounds like an announcement for a movie or something. Things work very differently in zero gravity.

NASA has always denied that any hanky panky went on in space. I just don't see how it can happen without people knowing about it. They're in a tube! Plus zero-g has it's own unique set of problems. I'm not saying it can't happen. I just don't see how anyone can sneak around the ISS or space shuttle...

NASA has always denied that any hanky panky went on in space. I just don't see how it can happen without people knowing about it. They're in a tube! Plus zero-g has it's own unique set of problems. I'm not saying it can't happen. I just don't see how anyone can sneak around the ISS or space shuttle...

I read a book once about this guy and and these things he did in his life.

His 3rd best thing he ever did was have sex in zero gravity.

It's not hanky-panky, it's research. No one would be "sneaking around" and everything about it would be recorded and anayzed. We could not survive living in space without being able to reproduce.

Archived