Gibson Brands Forums

U of Ala.

Silenced Fred

Truly sad. I don't know anyone there, but I do know a lot of people at Virginia Tech. One of my colleagues at Tech actually was late walking to his office, which is in the building where the shooting occurred. As a faculty member this is a pretty scary thing and every time this happens I wonder if it somehow this can be prevented...

Truly sad. I don't know anyone there' date=' but I do know a lot of people at Virginia Tech. One of my colleagues at Tech actually was late walking to his office, which is in the building where the shooting occurred. As a faculty member this is a pretty scary thing and every time this happens I wonder if it somehow this can be prevented... [/quote']

I'm sure you mean prevent this, but otherwise continue to live our lives in the manner to which we are accustomed. If so, my short answer is "no". Can we prevent insanity?

As a faculty member ...

I understand it was a faculty member doing the shooting.

[lol]

As far as preventing it RocketMan, I have a few ideas that would often work but they aren't very popular.

I think you have an idea where I'm at on that stuff.

PM me if you have any questions, I'd be curious to discuss a few ideas with you from your perspective.

Archived