Gibson Brands Forums

I'm SO PISSED OFF

DAS44

I was in NYC the past few days and Jeff Beck and Eric Clapton were playing at MSG. So my neighbor is good friends with the VP of Marketing or something of the sort at MSG. She gets us tickets and leaves them for us. We go to get them THEY ARENT FXCKING THERE.

We later found out that one of the people went down to those seats to bring us something from Clapton (yeah I have no idea how he ended up hearing bout this) and THE ASSISTANT STOLE THE GODDAMN TICKETS!

I'm ready to shoot someone.

[-( [-( [angry]

I was in NYC the past few days and Jeff Beck and Eric Clapton were playing at MSG. So my neighbor is good friends with the VP of Marketing or something of the sort at MSG. She gets us tickets and leaves them for us. We go to get them THEY ARENT FXCKING THERE.

We later found out that one of the people went down to those seats to bring us something from Clapton (yeah I have no idea how he ended up hearing bout this) and THE ASSISTANT STOLE THE GODDAMN TICKETS!

I'm ready to shoot someone.

:D :D [cool]

Don't blame ya one bit' date=' Dom. What a disappointment.

[img']http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/images/smilies/shooting_smilie2.gif[/img]

So are they going to be fired for taking your tickets?

I'm not sure I understand. Did the person who stole the tickets work for your friend?

If so... "You're Fired."

Yes she worked for the friend and she took them instead of giving them to the person who would've given em to me.

Archived