Gibson Brands Forums

GE Financial Services and Fender Team Up

Californiaman

"...a revolving program providing music enthusiasts with a flexible, convenient

way to finance Fender instruments with affordable monthly payments..."

My ***.

Read the fine print before you sign.

Probably not as bad as Guitar Center's financing, they can be only 90% as crooked and still be a better deal.

If you can't pay cash, you can't afford it - why would you assume such shaky debt for a toy?

(How many people need a new Fender instrument?)

"...a revolving program providing music enthusiasts with a flexible' date=' convenient

way to finance Fender instruments with affordable monthly payments..." [/i']

My ***.

Read the fine print before you sign.

Probably not as bad as Guitar Center's financing, they can be only 90% as crooked and still be a better deal.

If you can't pay cash, you can't afford it - why would you assume such shaky debt for a toy?

(How many people need a new Fender instrument?)

Holy crap theres a serious pattern going on here. I totally agree. Just buy a used one. Does it really HAVE TO be brand new? If you cant just buy a guitar straight up then you probably need to skip it. I learned a long time ago to keep credit spending VERY VERY low.

All I could read was:

''Blah, blah, blah, we needed urgently to find ways to finance our poor cash status at them moment, blah, blah, blah, we know there are some bad times for all you out there, blah, blah, blah, we thought of that bait, blah, blah, blah, please fall for it, blah, blah, blah...''

I don't buy on credit. Anything. We don't own a credit card in the house, we only use Debit cards, which are convenient and ensure that we buy only when we have cash left in the bank. This makes so much easier to determine what we actually need and what can wait...

Archived