Gibson Brands Forums

M-R GIBS went into marriage this morning with THE GALE

MisterGibs

Dear friends,

I would like to proudly announce, that this morning M-R GIIBS married a wonderful person - "THE GALE" - Canadian red cedar top, east indian rosewood back & sides, mahogany neck, hand metalcarved tuners, ebony fretboard, bridge & pins, abalone inlays.

M-R GIBS did not hesitate a second, and payed 1500 euro dowry to the father of the bride - Matsre Luthier Galin Penev from Kazanlak - Bulgaria (East Europe).

When I took along the happy couple the father of the bride cried for his loving daughter, but he cried happy tears. He knows M-R GIBS a year and he knows that he is a powerful and noble person – worthy of THE GALE’s husband.

I made some amateur video to the presentation of the bride:

Soon I will post a video of the first song played on THE GALE

Wooooooowwww!!!! Gorgeous guitar!! Even the tuner buttons are gorgeous!

The tuner buttons are rosewood hand made.

The metal parts of the tuners are hand-matel-carved!!!

This luthier is a maniac!

And the price is very low for THAT quality, I tell you...

Dear friends' date='

I would like to proudly announce, that this morning M-R GIIBS married a wonderful person - "THE GALE" - Canadian red cedar top, east indian rosewood back & sides, mahogany neck, hand metalcarved tuners, ebony fretboard, bridge & pins, abalone inlays.

M-R GIBS did not hesitate a second, and payed 1500 euro dowry to the father of the bride - Matsre Luthier Galin Penev from Kazanlak - Bulgaria (East Europe).

When I took along the happy couple the father of the bride cried for his loving daughter, but he cried happy tears. He knows M-R GIBS a year and he knows that he is a powerful and noble person – worthy of THE GALE’s husband.

[/quote']

Wow! Just Wow!

Was interestin' to hear the soundboard when you spoke while filming very close to the guitar. A beautiful instrument...can't wait to hear it "sing"!!

Archived