Gibson Brands Forums

<waiting>

DAS44

choose the Guild A 50 on here.....

Shes all payed for. I got a good listen to her tone too and man I loved it. Neck doesnt need a reset, no wood cracks, bridge is easily adjustable, tuners work smoothly (I heard the guy tuning it and they move smoothly).

Damn.... the waiting.....

Yes I know dont order it without being able to play it, but if I dont like it I can send it back and get my $ back (There's a testing period of course)

When I bought my J-45, it was delivered on a Friday afternoon... about five minutes before I was going out of town for the night. It was in the mailroom, but I didn't have time to pick it up. I got back Saturday, after the mailroom had already closed. It's not open Sunday... so I didn't get my guitar until Monday morning.

When I bought my J-45' date=' it was delivered on a Friday afternoon... about five minutes before I was going out of town for the night. It was in the mailroom, but I didn't have time to pick it up. I got back Saturday, after the mailroom had already closed. It's not open Saturday... so I didn't get my guitar until Monday morning.[/quote']

Makes me feel a bit better.

I have Tuesday off school (I have no idea why...) but luckily thats when she's coming in!/

Gah I hate time.

She's here, and she exeeds all of my possible expectations. she sounds almost J45-esque. Plays fantastically.

Looks far better than the pictures on the website showed.

I'm massively impressed.

Congrats Dom, it's a beauty..

Lark Street music is about 20 minutes from us. My son and I were there a couple of weeks ago for a "visit". Great place, nice people and plenty of nice guitars (My son's still trying to figure out how to come up with $2400 so he can buy the oxblood 1982 335, he played).

Congrats Dom' date=' it's a beauty..

Lark Street music is about 20 minutes from us. My son and I were there a couple of weeks ago for a "visit". Great place, nice people and plenty of nice guitars (My son's still trying to figure out how to come up with $2400 so he can buy the oxblood 1982 335, he played). [/quote']

Yup, come pretty cool guitars they got, thanks for turnin me on to the website.

Thanks Murph.

Archived