Gibson Brands Forums

Springtime ... FINALLY!

RASHARU

Yesterday was our first beautiful full sunny day of spring here in mid-west America. I fired-up the old riding mower & straightened up the back yard a tad. Later that afternoon, I took my J45 outside and sat by the firepit on a green grassy bank ... MAGIC was in the air, I'll tell you what! Springtime, baby!

Oh Yeah! ... Early evening springtime gatherings with family, friends, bar-B-Q, & a nice glowing pit fire.

I don't know what Heaven will look like but I bet the Gibby's are FREE & everyone will sing along![biggrin] [biggrin]

Yeah!! I love spring (almost as much as summer)! It's 14C here right now and almost all the snow is gone. The birds are chirping and quite obviously happy. Some of you might already know I have two pigeons, Peggy and Peppy, who live in my eaves. They've been sitting on their dusty birdbath wondering when I'm going to fill it up for the first time this year. I'll be playing guitar out on the deck this afternoon, much to the joy of my 93 year old neighbour, who actually thinks I'm good (I think she's a bit hard of hearing).

Yeah!! I love spring (almost as much as summer)! I'll be playing guitar out on the deck this afternoon' date=' much to the joy of my 93 year old neighbour, who actually thinks I'm good (I think she's a bit hard of hearing).[/quote']

EVERYTHING sounds great outside! That's definitely where you want to be.

A little glass of Jim Beam "Red Stag".. or maybe three.. will sometimes even make me appreciate my own sound more! The show must go on ...[biggrin]

If there's one thing that I truly love about my particular spot on this globe .. it would have to be the changing of the seasons. I learned long ago to respect & enjoy all the seasons and what they each have to offer.

If there were no contrast, I could not truly appreciate. [biggrin]

Sorry.. I guess I'm just feelin' a little "giddy" today!

Archived