Gibson Brands Forums

Most Amazing Girl ever!

zombiebear

Well are you a cocky ignorant son of a b**ch?

And are you a big tatted up guy with gauges?

Nah I'm actually pretty mellow. I just always get demonic hellcats for some odd reason. No tats, anymore it seems like everyone gets a tattoo to be a part of the "in" crowd.

Nah I'm actually pretty mellow. I just always get demonic hellcats for some odd reason. No tats' date=' anymore it seems like everyone gets a tattoo to be a part of the "in" crowd.[/quote']

Well maybe you can score and change her ;]

BUT.

she did break my girls epiphone les paul.

broke the neck.

and didn't think twice about it.

we are getting ready to move into together' date=' [/quote']

[biggrin]

Shouldn't you date her first???

To be honest, I wouldn't take something like that as a gift from somebody, especially a girl I'm not engaged or married to. Definitely play it, but be prepared to give the guitar back if your relationship goes sour.

[biggrin]

Shouldn't you date her first???

To be honest' date=' I wouldn't take something like that as a gift from somebody, especially a girl I'm not engaged or married to. Definitely play it, but be prepared to give the guitar back if your relationship goes sour.[/quote']

I know this sounds strange and all...

We used to talk a few years back, and we broke up because she moved away..

So it wasn't a forceful breakup, just something that just happened...

Now that college is almost over, she is gonna move back and we are gonna quote on quote pick up where we left off.

I need to get out of my parents house, they are getting annoyed.

It's one messed up story, i know this.

If something ever did happen, i would return the guitar even if she refused it.

I know this sounds strange and all...

We used to talk a few years back' date=' and we broke up because she moved away..

So it wasn't a forceful breakup, just something that just happened...

Now that college is almost over, she is gonna move back and we are gonna quote on quote pick up where we left off.

I need to get out of my parents house, they are getting annoyed.

It's one messed up story, i know this.

If something ever did happen, i would return the guitar even if she refused it.

[/quote']

Okay...[biggrin]

Whatever road the both of you decide to take, I hope it rises up to meet you both.

Good-Luck

I think Duane makes a good point...

Sumthin to think about anyway.

Actually I'd accept it as a gift from people with whom I've had certain types of relationships. For example, I got my fiddle from a guy I backed up in a number of fiddle contests; we both were involved in promoting the contest and side events.

Kinda ditto with one of my mandolins that was a gift from a fiddlemaker I did a story on. My samurai sword came from the father of one of my martial arts' students who felt the kid had turned a major corner in his life for the better. I've a specially-signed Terry Redlin print 'cuz of a story I did on the famous artist...

That should give an idea of where I come from. I'll add that I've made gifts to others for somewhat similar reasons.

I think it depends... as everything else.

m

I'm sure most of the other guys have had years more experience in relationships than I have but I will throw in my 2 cents: at least see each other a while in person before moving in together to make sure the chemistry is still there. A couple of times when I got back together with an old flame the connection just wasn't there.

Archived