Gibson Brands Forums

Last night's concert pic.....

larryp58

There's no price you can put on a performance like that. The spiritual reward will last much longer than a few extra scheckles in your pocket. Congrats!

BTW...How do you like your True Vintage Southern Jumbo? I'm considering one.....

There's no price you can put on a performance like that. The spiritual reward will last much longer than a few extra scheckles in your pocket. Congrats!

BTW...How do you like your True Vintage Southern Jumbo? I'm considering one.....

I just love it! It's got a tone that just puts chills on you!!! I can hit an open E chord and you can hear it in your bones!!! A little more "bling" than the J-45 True Vintage, basically the same guitar. I highly recommend 'em!!

Very good Larry!!

Is that "Banjo Girl"?

Why, yes she is!!!! And a darn good one at that!!! She also picks a mean guitar, bass, piano and organ. Very dedicated to music and is always ready to practice and try to improve and learn new music. A great asset to our band. She's totally opposite of GG's "banjo guy"!!! We're grateful and lucky to have her.

Archived