Gibson Brands Forums

Why is Gibson so backordered on their accessories?

I hear ya, the issue I see with Sweetwater actually 2 issues is that they offer free shipping on just about anything so a lot of people order knobs and small accesories from them since you do not have to have a minimum order.

Now, do a search on Sweetwater for Gibson knobs and look on how the top hats look to be in stock... however read the fine print:

We have one or more of these in-stock, but they appear to be reserved. In many cases, we can still make one available for you. Please give us a call or place your order online - we will contact you right away to confirm availability [omg]

Hey you're from Eugene! Did you catch Bonamassa at the McDonald Theater?

Nope I didn't have money to go see him unfortunately. I have seen the Youtube videos that some has done at the McDonald.

Nope I didn't have money to go see him unfortunately. I have seen the Youtube videos that some has done at the McDonald.

Too bad. You can download the entire concert on btjunkie.com. It may upset you to know this, but they let people in for free about halfway through the show. lol

I've used sweetwater a few times and if they don't have it in stock don't order it . I did that when they told me the part would be in -in about a week. a month later it shipped along with 2 sets of duplicate strings i had already got. it didn't pay to send them back as far as the shipping costs for strings i didn't like . So i question them for being on top of it. At least in my case . maybe you have done better. I tend not to like them.

Too bad. You can download the entire concert on btjunkie.com. It may upset you to know this' date=' but they let people in for free about halfway through the show. lol[/quote']

Well I didn't know that so I now I know.

Archived