Gibson Brands Forums

you got any gigs/concerts coming up?

S t e v e

im going to Download Festival in 2 weeks' date=' ACDC, Rage against the machine and Aerosmith are headlining.

bullet for my valentine are playing too steve![/quote']

yea i know dom but iv'e never been a fan of open air gigs or camping festivals [lol]

theres a festival going on about 15 mins walk from me soon called the"high voltage" festival and gary moore is playing! but because i don't like open air gigs i ain't going [laugh]

Me and my 2 younger brothers have tickets to see Rush in sept. and hoping to see Macca here in Aug. Rumor is he will be the opening concert at our new hockey arena.

Did that Rush show sell out? I want to see them so bad!

yea i know dom but iv'e never been a fan of open air gigs or camping festivals :-k

theres a festival going on about 15 mins walk from me soon called the"high voltage" festival and gary moore is playing! but because i don't like open air gigs i ain't going [confused]

Yeah' date=' Steve Wilkos is total consuming the real Steve. I had to read that 2x to make sure I read it right. [confused

But I want to sing too....guess Matt should help out too cause I wanna slappa da bass lol

That would work. I just had a "gig" in my Metallica cover band ths past Saturday. I can fill the role of Hetfield or Hammett. But no Sandman.

SLAPPA DA SONDMON, MON...ok. Enough of that before it's no longer funny. We'll dig up that thread in about 126 days.

That would work. I just had a "gig" in my Metallica cover band ths past Saturday. I can fill the role of Hetfield or Hammett. But no Sandman.

SLAPPA DA SONDMON' date=' MON...ok. Enough of that before it's no longer funny. We'll dig up that thread in about 126 days.[/quote']

Don't you mean Blackie will dig it up and probably do a video about it lol

I was going to see RUSH' date=' but my parents made vacation plans for me.

I was [i']going to[/i] go to Warped Tour (mostly for Andrew WK, Whitechapel and Reel Big Fish,) but again, vacation plans.

Man, I'm pissed.

Shoud have charged them big bucks to miss it [confused]

If he's not banned for ever. Is he banned or suspended? I might create a user name over at MLP now since it seems to be the cool thing to do.

ya create a user name over there. I went and looked but don't know his user name..man I might have to do funny videos now lol

ya create a user name over there. I went and looked but don't know his user name..man I might have to do funny videos now lol

Do you have a beenie baby cat? And the Canadian equivalent of KFC where you can get a small bucket?

Archived