Gibson Brands Forums

Twitter,, you use it ??

SGSpecialguy

I just dont get it,,, :-k why would someone have the need to tell everyone what they are doing all day long or why would anyone be interested in what someone else is doing all day long ??? I just read that Brittney Spears is now the #1 twitterer with 5 MILLION followers [biggrin] WHY DOES ANYONE CARE !! This goes along with a post I made about Gossip TV shows,, WHO CARES what those people are doing !!!! GEESH !! :-s#-o

I have a facebook to keep up with people, never had a myspace, but will make one for my band soon. Twitter, I have and I use it with my friends, its all a joke, we just post pointless stuff, but that seems thats what people do when they use it seriously... :^o

Go figure

I already did a thread on this.

So far for my free twitter account I've saved 100$ when I snagged a 16gig micro sd memory card for 20$, because a guy that works for the company that was selling them tweeted about the accidental pricing.

My friends and I all work trades or services and when we have a particularly hilarious customer we tweet the gist of it. I find that only having 120 characters is like writing a good short story, you really have to pick and choose what you put in.

So far this was my favourite tweet I've sent:

"Ways to tell your iPhone is chinese and fake. 1 it has a stylus. 2 it has a removable battery. 3 its called "phone""

(From a customer who brought it in wondering if his "iPhone" would work on telus ha)

Archived