Gibson Brands Forums

A quiz

jaxson50

Wow, I didn't think It would be the right answer, I didn't know about her son, but I knew she was an Award Winning Classical Guitarist and the kind of answer a Quiz might look for.

Thanks Jackson50 and Dee Vee Wee, and thanks to all the Love Boat and Fantasy Island reruns I watched as a Kid, without which I'd never have thought of Charo. She really does Rock!

An interesting way to take good guitar technique and turn it into a career if you're cute. <grin>

Seriously' date=' it's an excellent example of marketing.

m

[/quote']

And just how does that makes her different from 90% of pop star's? [confused]

Maybe she should take all those big hair rock singers from the 80's to court for stealing her act...... Mick Jagger would never shake his money maker to hmmmmmm make money....Didn't Elvis start that shaking cuty thang?

For a second I thought it was Esteban. Phew I'm glad he's not the topic of this thread. That dude is scary.

Agreed! I was kind of hoping he had a kid on a metal band as a bit of karma. But then, does he have any kids?

If he does have kids I hope he doesn't make them play his line of HSN "all wood" Guitars. They'd be better off playing with cheese graters.

he was never elected classical guitarist of the year, unless you count him voting for himself.

Archived