Gibson Brands Forums

Brought home an old friend last night.

duane v

We had a pretty big shin-dig last night at Mom and Dads, and my Mom pulled down this old guitar from here attic, she said there are two more guitar cases up there, but they were too far away from the access door for her to reach. I know one of two is my older brothers 76 EDS 1275, the other I'm not sure.... I'll be getting both of them later in the week.[cool]

Anywhoo below is an image of a Johnson custom. It was given to me by the owner in 1998 .... I totally forgot I even had this guitar. She just needs a clean up, and the fretboard needs to be conditioned... she's dryer than a salted sunflower seed. She'll be off to the Luthier next week[cool]

IMG00198-20100530-2109b.jpg

Cool' date=' its like finding money in a coat you hadn't worn in a while.[/quote']

It's a little econo guitar, but I'm gonna clean her up and give it to somebody.... I don't know how it ended up at my moms (probably my son took it over there) and it just was left.

hey duane' date=' that "other" guitar in the attic couldn't be a...naa it couldn't...could it? :-k

everyone round duane's parents! now!...[drool

[biggrin]

I think the other is my old Washburn A10 or 20.... It's an explorer type..... That one has been MIA since the early 80's

Anywhoo below is an image of a Johnson custom. It was given to me by the owner in 1998 .... I totally forgot I even had this guitar. She just needs a clean up' date=' and the fretboard needs to be conditioned... she's dryer than a salted sunflower seed. She'll be off to the Luthier next week[cool']

IMG00198-20100530-2109b.jpg

Reminds me of my motor home guitar

DSC01199.jpg?t=1275332321

Archived