Gibson Brands Forums

Its NOT better to have loved & lost.

deepblue

I've never played a twin-neck but I'd like to see Gibson do a re-issue of the '57-'60 ones. Apparenly Stephen Stills has (or at least had) a pair of them.

Even wore those hats at the beach.... What a classy guy....

Sunscreen.jpg

Wouldn't it have been more impressive if that guy swapped the hats around...[biggrin]

I've never played a twin-neck but I'd like to see Gibson do a re-issue of the '57-'60 ones. Apparenly Stephen Stills has (or at least had) a pair of them.

Wouldn't it have been more impressive if that guy swapped the hats around...[lol]

Even the little hat is impressive if he fills it up.....[biggrin]

Red EDS-1275.

I know the one you're talking about and honestly' date=' the first time I saw it I thought of you.

I didn't want to touch it because it's "your guitar." [cool

You saw it Tim?...I dont think its new. The pickguard has some pick swirls.

Chris told me hed give me a good deal on it...I told him to say no more, I dont need

this kind of temptation. lol

I noticed the Bloomfield was still there as well, right next to a gorgeous '09/R9.

I saw it from a distance and a few weeks ago. I try not to go near their Gibsons, for obvious reasons. Actually, I try to avoid going there all together. The only time I go now is for the necessities - strings, etc. I wonder what year it is? I remember those listed for $3,100 new in 2007. I wonder what their idea of a deal is?

Everytime I see one of these' date=' I see my chiropractor driving a BMW.

Nice to look at - too heavy to play.[/quote']

The weight is a big factor for sure. They are pretty to look at but not practical.

Most of the time I sit to play...You cant really sit with that monster hanging on your shoulder.

Archived