Gibson Brands Forums

When did Gibson open a Factory in China?

truetone6

Lol check out the deal on Amazon for a "Gibson 1958 Les Paul Plain Top VOS Electric Guitar, Washed Cherry

by Gibson Custom Shop"

"Import Fresh from the factory to you, brand new never played. Please Allow a couple weeks for arrival, item ships from Gibson factory in China."

How do you you report this stuff to Gibson?

On Amazon? Really?

Was it a banner on their site or was the item listed?

WTF man.

I keep battling those counterfeit selling SOBs locally but it's really hard and no one says "thank you", in fact a couple of weeks ago a guy told me "thanks man, now I can't have a gibson" and I tell him "dude it was a fake!" and he says "I thought I was getting a great deal on a gibson and you screwed it up for me"

Can you post the link for us?

......Customer Service ?..........I thought we all agreed that no fake site links should be posted here.

a PM should be the method if yall need the info.............

On Amazon? Really?

Was it a banner on their site or was the item listed?

WTF man.

I keep battling those counterfeit selling SOBs locally but it's really hard and no one says "thank you"' date=' in fact a couple of weeks ago a guy told me "thanks man, now I can't have a gibson" and I tell him "dude it was a fake!" and he says "I thought I was getting a great deal on a gibson and you screwed it up for me"[/quote']

Lol, case in point of "Ignorance is bliss". And he obviously preferred to remain ignorant. I pity him. I thank you for helping your fellow Gibson Fan, even if he was too stupid to see how much you helped him.

Totally off topic- *dope a$$ Telecaster, thundergod. I am in the market for a MIA blue maple neck tele, but if I dont find a used one soon, I may go for a Muddy Waters looking red/ rosewood git I looked at locally. I lost an auction for a blue one last week (to a buyer with 0 feedback).

Archived