Gibson Brands Forums

Mr. Cool

deepblue

My brother inlaw needed my van this weekend. So he swapped me.

My Freestar for his Mustang.....sweet deal!

Its true, I felt cool. I got looks and enjoyed the attention. Hey, im 46 I deserve some cool time too.

All was going well....I pulled up to my local Tim Hortons (coffee shop)....There were teens, adults the whole

nine yards watching this gorgeous sports car pull into the parking lot.

At last, my walk of cool was about to unfold....

Then I tried to get out of the car. My bro-inlaw has it chopped so it sits much lower to the ground

than a normal 'Stang.

Long story short...

I got my foot caught trying to pull myself up and stumbled. lol!

My walk of cool turned into red faced walk of shame. I laughed though, I mean really its one of those

moments where you just have to laugh!

IMG_1831.jpg

2010 Is the best since the late 60's/early 70's imo' date=' I'd love to get my hands on one. Good trade you got there none the less. [/quote']

I believe you are wrong. The best year is 2011 by far. I've got one and its badass. Mine is the V6 but the 2011 has 305hp on the V6

Check it out:

Photo0024.jpg

Photo0023.jpg

Photo0022.jpg

Photo0021.jpg

I'll bet you looked Cool for a while. How long do you get to keep it?

I took it back this evening. All good things must come to an end. I enjoyed it while it lasted.

I believe you are wrong. The best year is 2011 by far. I've got one and its badass. Mine is the V6 but the 2011 has 305hp on the V6

The one I had the pleasure of driving is a 2005, but its been modded. Hes lowered it, and had some

engine work done. Its got an aftermarket chip that boosts the hp to about 360...its a 5 speed manual.

All I know is that it moves!

Archived