Gibson Brands Forums

Case candy question

olioli

You mean...no pick of destiny or flask containing the sweat of St Angus...?[smile]

Geez - my Ibanez came with owner manual, book on ibanez prestige series, plectrums (x3), strap (matching color), cloth, set of allen keys, sticker, inspection card and truss rod tool.

It was just missing a pixie jumping out of the case to give you a big hug for buying Ibanez...

Btw TMAN, I thought only the 70's Gibsons came with a hand saw and a can of paint!

There should also be:

Switch Blade

Hand Saw

Hatchet

3 Condoms

The Pick of Destiny

4 pairs of socks

A can of SPAM

A pack of cigarettes

And last but not least' date='

A box of Assorted Chocolates

[biggrin :- [cool] [cool] [cool] [cool] [cool]

man.... are you a comedian?

You mean...no pick of destiny or flask containing the sweat of St Angus...?[biggrin]

Geez - my Ibanez came with owner manual' date=' book on ibanez prestige series, plectrums (x3), strap (matching color), cloth, set of allen keys, sticker, inspection card and truss rod tool.

It was just missing a pixie jumping out of the case to give you a big hug for buying Ibanez...

Btw TMAN, I thought only the 70's Gibsons came with a hand saw and a can of paint!

[/quote']

Gibson quit putting the truss rod adjustment tools in at the first part of the year. All you get with a USA is the inspection card and owners manual, if you want the cloth, cable, ect. you have to purchase a custom shop guitar.

Gibson quit putting the truss rod adjustment tools in at the first part of the year. All you get with a USA is the inspection card and owners manual' date=' if you want the cloth, cable, ect. you have to purchase a custom shop guitar.[/quote']

No thanks...that's a lot of cash for a few accessories! [biggrin]

..and I prefer my standard.

Archived