Gibson Brands Forums

Where's The Girl

Californiaman

I would hire her.

She's creative and thinks outside the box.

She's bold and assertive.

She's smart and an effective communicator.

But that individual lacks character.... It was her decision to leave' date=' and that type of person can't be trusted.....and she want's to be a broker[confused'].... I wouldn't have her broker a block of old long lost cheese in the back of a refrigerator.

She should consider acting.... It will cure her thirst for attention.

I'd hire her in a NY Minute' date=' she does think out of the box and there is quite a huge lawsuit if what she said is verifiable. I would not want to be that guy either; Farmville; please........... I bet she is a go getter and there is basis for her rants.

Thanks for posting.[/quote']

I totally agree, I'd put her in sales in a minute. So there, one employer is willing to hire her.

But that individual lacks character.... It was her decision to leave' date=' and that type of person can't be trusted.....[/quote']

Duane, I don't understand your point. If someone leaves a company, they can't be trusted anywhere ever again? So for someone to maintain integrity, they must work for 1 employer their whole career?

That can't be what you are saying....can it? :-s hehe

Yeah we've all been punked!

"Maw' date=' the earth is flat"

"No, son it isn't"

"But Maw, I read about it!"

"(Sigh) Where did you read that, sweetie?"

"On the internet, Maw"

"Didn't I tell you not to get on the net? Well, Mr. smarty pants, you're not allowed on it anymore!

Just find out first if we're up or down..."

Speak for yerself there bub... [smile

Archived