Gibson Brands Forums

Epi Pickguard logo

sambora

I have searched as hard as possible and can't fing the E logo for the Riviera scratchplate...except from an international ebayer in the USA....are they really £10.00+ ?!

When I worked at Fender in Sussex provided someone sent me details of serial number and photo we would charge a small rate for a headstock logo.

If I still had mine, I'd gladly send it to you at no charge. I looked this morning but I am afraid it went to the great gear box in the sky.

I took it off because my name is Bob. If my name was Elmore or Ed I'd probably keep it on the guitar.

BTW, does anyone know where I can get a custom truss rod cover made for a reasonable fee? Instead of the "E" I'd like to put The Sophisticats' Logo:

cat_smal.gif

But with reversed colors.

But then again nobody would probably notice it anyway.

Notes

wtf, people charge money for those?!

I took mine off from the Dot pickguard and I think the sticker is still safe in a desk drawer at work...

Sambora, I can send it for absolutely free to an address in Europe, if I can still find it on Monday.

BTW' date=' does anyone know where I can get a custom truss rod cover made for a reasonable fee? Instead of the "E" I'd like to put The Sophisticats' Logo:

[center']cat_smal.gif[/center]

But with reversed colors.

But then again nobody would probably notice it anyway.

Notes

I don't know if she does TRCs, but she designed a logo for a couple of amps I made and she was very reasonable.

http://precisiondesignin.com/

Warrior_Head.jpg

Cheers Biff let me know if you can.I face a headache in trying to restore this beautiful guitar. I have never owned a semi before but it plays better than anything I have ever played.

Many thanks to everyone.

Archived