Gibson Brands Forums

sewatt account suspended?

TWANG

Post OT, preferably variable but can use a fixed. I want to be able to disconnect the speaker and route it through my puter. That way I can record direct, and use my headphones from my Puter. I really like my EVJ but I don't get to play it much because of neighbors and living situation and what not. Most of the time I go through my little Korean SS amp(Applause KAG-10)cause it has a headphone out that I can plug directly into my Puter and has a decent sounding overdrive channel(its called the Tube Blaster--looks to be based on a TS808ish circuit with 2 4558 op amps). But I figure a line out would be more useful on the EVJ since it is only one channel.

watkins is disabled.. new message.

I would think that if it was money' date=' they'd have run a little drive for cash and been fine.. at least at sewatt.

[/quote']

It's not Watkin's wide......I got on to 18watt fine.....it's just SEwatt as far as I can tell?

I've got the Firezog line out example, but it's got a serious error in how the load resistor's hooked up so I don't think I should perpetuate that myth by posting it. I'll have to dig around in my files and see if I've got the corrected version or something else.

So far, Fayby baby is a non event. I'm actually kinda bummed, but that's about to change. We had a few sprinkles and some steady 20kt winds since yesterday, but I'm in the "eye" now (a first for me). Things went totally dead calm over the last hour, and now a breeze is starting to pick up a little. As expected, the winds have pushed a lot of water out of the bay, so it's about 12" lower than usual. That's good. I'm used to seeing the bay 5 or 6' above normal when hurricanes hit us going north. Anyway, the heavy bands of rain that are currently pounding Tallahassee probably won't even be here till later tonight.

Gil...

It's not Watkin's wide......I got on to 18watt fine.....it's just SEwatt as far as I can tell?

Actually, the crash is Watkins wide. SEwatt, PPwatt, 45watt and Watkins are all down. 18watt is on a different web address account, and on a totally different server account. Different management, too. The Watkins Forums is more like Really Good Friends of 18watt that shares membership between the sites.

Gil...

edit: Just got a heads up from upper management, and apparently 8 CPU's on the server wasn't enough to handle the increased traffic! But rest assured, they're all over it and the Watkins forums will be back up ASAP. Hang in there!

Actually' date=' the crash is Watkins wide. SEwatt, PPwatt, 45watt and Watkins are all down. 18watt is on a different web address account, and on a totally different server account. Different management, too. The Watkins Forums is more like Really Good Friends of 18watt that shares membership between the sites.

Gil...

edit: Just got a heads up from upper management, and apparently 8 CPU's on the server wasn't enough to handle the increased traffic! But rest assured, they're all over it and the Watkins forums will be back up ASAP. Hang in there!

[/quote']

Oooops I just logged on to 18watt and thought that was part of watkins.......shows how much I know Ehh!:)

I can't get the bulb to light..

makes a slight hum.. speaker connected. fuse in. everything triple checked..no tubes in.

I'm not sure of the test procedure so I don't know if this is what I want to see..

Archived