Gibson Brands Forums

Feeling sooooooo good

wiggy

Tonight was the first opportunity I've had to play my Dot Studio with the GFS Mean 90's through my BC30 and Tube King at properly cranked levels.

If the grin was any wider I'd look like the Joker!!!

I don't know if it was the proximity of the amp but I could actually feel the top of the guitar vibrating and it felt as though there was a fan inside pushing air out of the f holes (not likely I know but ) - the damn thing felt like it was alive.

Tried telling the wife but she didn't really get it so I thought I'd tell all you guys - you'll all understand the feeling.

Tonight was the first opportunity I've had to play my Dot Studio with the GFS Mean 90's through my BC30 and Tube King at properly cranked levels.

If the grin was any wider I'd look like the Joker!!!

I don't know if it was the proximity of the amp but I could actually feel the top of the guitar vibrating and it felt as though there was a fan inside pushing air out of the f holes (not likely I know but ) - the damn thing felt like it was alive.

Tried telling the wife but she didn't really get it so I thought I'd tell all you guys - you'll all understand the feeling.

Yeehaw! Quite a rush huh?

I've had that happen with both my Epi Sheraton 2 (now gone) and the Washburn HB-35 I now have.

Guaranteed grin generator!!

ditto.. my Kent Armstrong loaded sheri does it, hell.. just about any will.

and it's great.. that's a very good connection between amp and guitar.. and fun. you bet!

lean into it when you want sustain.. lean away to calm it down..

solidbodys just don't give you that rush!

TWANG

Archived