Gibson Brands Forums

Ok, Who's Better

Just Strum

Every owner knows..., Epi Elitists are better........ ooops wrong thread.

I'm sure of only one thing: When your love of arguing opinion outweighs your love of playing... anything... might as well sell your Gibson/Epi/Fender whatever and buy Aguilera/Spears cds and be happy.

See you cats around..., my Epi and I have a show to do.

=D>=D>=D>

Hit every BLUE NOTE baaaby..., I'm going to play on:-"

Every owner knows...' date=' Epi Elitists are better........ ooops wrong thread.

I'm sure of only one thing: When your love of arguing opinion outweighs your love of playing... anything... might as well sell your Gibson/Epi/Fender whatever and buy Aguilera/Spears cds and be happy.

See you cats around..., my Epi and I have a show to do.

=D>=D>=D>

Hit every BLUE NOTE baaaby..., I'm going to play on:-"

Bust a string.

OK' date=' I'm interested. How does one castrate a cow?[/quote']

Don't quote me on this but I don't think you can castrate a cow...I mean that it's physically possible to...you can castrate a bull for which I suggest a fast and furious procedure with all safety concerns addressed...but cow?...unt uh...you'd be amazed at the sh1t you learn dating babes from Iowa...

Nelson

Neither one of them could hold a candle to Rita Moreno

rita.jpg

I'm not certain if it's still true but Rita Moreno was once known as being the only one to have won an Oscar, a Tony, a Grammy and an Emmy...that's pretty impressive and yeah, in her day...

Nelson

Don't quote me on this but I don't think you can castrate a cow...I mean that it's physically possible to...you can castrate a bull for which I suggest a fast and furious procedure with all safety concerns addressed...but cow?...unt uh...you'd be amazed at the sh1t you learn dating babes from Iowa...

Nelson

Well technically a bull is a cow. Cow is the name of the species but it is also used for the name of the female of the species. This can be confusing, but it means that I was correct but that it could be translated either way.

Ecology by GC

GC

Oh btw I did quote you so hah!

Well technically a bull is a cow. Cow is the name of the species but it is also used for the name of the female of the species. This can be confusing' date=' but it means that I was correct but that it could be translated either way.

Ecology by GC

GC

Oh btw I did quote you so hah![/quote']

I was only going on what I was told...once, while driving through Iowa with a local, I expressed amazement at the number of and different kinds of cows they had.(which was about all they had except for corn...and pigs which you smell miles before you see)..and the response from the local was like..."duh-ah...yeah...this is Iowa duh"...at one point I asked "what kind of cows are those "... and she said, "those aren't cows, those are bulls..."Hence, my confusion. thank you so much for getting me right about this. I'll sleep so much better tonight..

Nelson

I was only going on what I was told...once' date=' while driving through Iowa with a local, I expressed amazement at the number of and different kinds of cows they had.(which was about all they had except for corn...and pigs which you smell miles before you see)..and the response from the local was like..."duh-ah...yeah...this is Iowa duh"...at one point I asked "what kind of cows are those "... and she said, "those aren't cows, those are bulls..."Hence, my confusion. thank you so much for getting me right about this. I'll sleep so much better tonight..

Nelson[/quote']

I'm just here to help.

GC

Nothin' to argue about. While both are pretty over-the-top in their onstage personas, and while I'm not a huge fan of either one, the fact remains that one of 'em can SANG and one can't. (Hint: Herbie Hancock, who is a Musician-with-a-capital "M" in any knowledgeable person's book, recorded a duet with Ms. Aguilera, as did Tony Bennett, another musician whose credentials are above reproach.)

Ms. Aguilera gets my respect for her singing ability.

Oh, and no, that's not a typo in all caps in the second line. That's proper declination in the emphatic, as in the following example:

"Karen Carpenter, Sarah MacLachlan and Loreena McKennitt have lovely voices, but Aretha, Patti LaBelle, Patti Austin and Chaka Khan can SANG!"

Ya heard? #-o/

Archived