Gibson Brands Forums

Removing "Hand Crafted In China" sticker from new Dot

Telechamp

How sensitive. My' date=' My.

How did you get the name Epi-Man? Was Epi-Girl already taken?[/quote']

Johno,

You're an idiot? Where was I when this happened?

Damn, you visit another forum for a day or two and you come back to a new forum idiot. Are you one of those that sits on a chair at the corner of the forum and make faces at people as they go by?

Johno' date='

You're an idiot? Where was I when this happened?

Damn, you visit another forum for a day or two and you come back to a new forum idiot. Are you one of those that sits on a chair at the corner of the forum and make faces at people as they go by?

[/quote']

I am an idiot.

It came in handy once though. My drool cup strapped to my chin overflowed onto the back of my made-in-China guitar and the caustic solvent of my dribble stripped the "Handcrafted in China" sticker off.

I didn't know what to do with the sticker so I glued onto my Heritage and covered up the "Made in Kalamazoo USA" that was stamped into the guitar.

Under no circumstances should you remove any label or distinguishing tag from your

Epiphone high quality stringed instrument!! Doing so can invalidate the limited lifetime warranty

and at the very least degrade the hope of your investment increasing in value over the

coming years. Your Epiphone should always be kept in a sturdy case within a climate

controlled enviorment out of contact of harmful UV rays that could possibly lighten the

rich, deep, polyurethane sealed finish that is lovingly applied by highly-trained technicians.

The utmost care has been used in construction of your Epiphone stringed instrument to

provide you with a liftime of musical enjoyment. Your attention to the above will reward

you with a guitar that will forever increase in value and playability. It is also recommended

that all original packaging, manuals, warranty information, and the original sales reciept

be kept in a safe location in the rare case that factory service be required. These items

also represent the heritage of your instrument and as such should be considered a must

have when storing the guitar for future generations. Enjoy your new high-quality, stringed

Epiphone instrument!!

Wedgie

Wedgie

Under no circumstances should you remove any label or distinguishing tag from your

Epiphone high quality stringed instrument!! Doing so can invalidate the limited lifetime warranty

and at the very least degrade the hope of your investment increasing in value over the

coming years. Your Epiphone should always be kept in a sturdy case within a climate

controlled enviorment out of contact of harmful UV rays that could possibly lighten the

rich' date=' deep, polyurethane sealed finish that is lovingly applied by highly-trained technicians.

The utmost care has been used in construction of your Epiphone stringed instrument to

provide you with a liftime of musical enjoyment. Your attention to the above will reward

you with a guitar that will forever increase in value and playability. It is also recommended

that all original packaging, manuals, warranty information, and the original sales reciept

be kept in a safe location in the rare case that factory service be required. These items

also represent the heritage of your instrument and as such should be considered a must

have when storing the guitar for future generations. Enjoy your new high-quality, stringed

Epiphone instrument!![/quote']

And always use Genuine Epiphone Electric Guitar Strings strings.jpg

Whew' date=' I thought I was the only one that smelled snark.[/quote']

This is interesting, at least to me:

snarky – adjective, snark·i·er, snark·i·est. Chiefly British Slang.

testy or irritable; short.

snark – noun

a mysterious, imaginary animal.

Origin:

1876; coined by Lewis Carroll in his poem The Hunting of the Snark

I do not believe the posts being referenced were snarky. Sarcastic, maybe.

Archived