Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Epimas

Whitmore Willy

It has occured to me that I have been a member of this forum for almost a year. With the comming of the holidays, I thought it an opportunity for us to share our forum experiences and holiday wishes.

Thanks to the members here I have learned more about Epiphones (and other guitars) in the past 10 months than in all my previous years combined.

I am sure many of us have gleaned information from even the most controversial posts.

(Lord knows, there have been a few.) LOL

The information on every aspect of guitars has proven exceptional. The willingness of members to help each other is more than commendable.

Even as a "newbie" I was made to feel welcome as opposed to foolish.

I recall when I wanted to replace my pots and caps. An exhaustive search on the Internet left me totally confused. All of my questions were quickly cleared up thanks to the advice of forum members. Many times I have hit a wall only to find that one or more of you had already found the solution. I am sure others here have similar stories.

On a final note. (A sharp) I would like to wish all the members, advanced or new,

Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Willy

I am sure many of us have gleaned information from even the most controversial posts.

(Lord knows' date=' there have been a few.) LOL

The information on every aspect of guitars has proven exceptional. The willingness of members to help each other is more than commendable.

Even as a "newbie" I was made to feel welcome as opposed to foolish. All of my questions were quickly cleared up thanks to the advice of forum members. Many times I have hit a wall only to find that one or more of you had already found the solution. I am sure others here have similar stories.

On a final note. (A sharp) I would like to wish all the members, advanced or new,

Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Willy

[/quote']

+1 So eloquently put. Merry Christmas Everyone. And may you have a prosperous New Year.

Merry Christmas Willy. And all the rest of you guys.

Can I say that without a course in Political Correctness, here?

I've been welcomed too, and learned a lot since I joined.

Might not be quite so intimidated to try some mods now!

Even the thread I started about "Clownburts" when I posted pics of my guitar, was entertaining.

So here goes again. Have fun.

guitarpics003.jpg

Archived