Gibson Brands Forums

GFS service is great!

classicxman

Just want to add a plug for GFS. I had ordered two Classic IIs for my Emperor II and it appeared that they sent me two neck pups. They were confident that one of the necks was really a bridge and just labeled wrong. Despite that, they offered to send me out a replacement. We had the discussion on the 24th and I just received the replacement today on the 26th along with a prepaid label to send the original back with. Great custom service from both Jay and Dave at GFS #-o Can't wait to get those custom IIs installed.

I just got a set of the Classic IIs myself, and I really like them. But, personally, I think they're a little higher output than was anticipated. Jay over at GFS verified this via email by stating that they are actually rather high output.

Would be curious to know how they sound when you get them in.

Can someone post the guy's email addy for GFS pickups? I have a few questions for them' date=' but I can't get their site to work on my phone, LOL. You can send it to me as a pm if you'd rather not post somebody's email addy publicly. Thanks!

[/quote']

info@guitarfetish.com

You can direct your question to Jay.

My brother just finished installing some new VEH pickups on his son's LP and said they sound great.

I've had great luck with GFS stuff.

Covered or uncovered? How would you compare the VEH to a 498t or a Duncan 59? I'm thinking of trying VEH, I'm looking for something for my PRS copy that will be either close to one of those or somewhere inbetween... Think the VEH will cut it?

Archived