Gibson Brands Forums

If you spend all your $$$ on an EPI ZAKK WYLDE Guitar...

animalfarm

.....then THIS is the only AMP you'll be able to afford!!!

481174.jpg

481175.jpg

I saw this and LMAO!!! Reminded me of the "Spinal Tap" STONEHENGE scene on stage...

Apparently not even Zakk can afford amps anymore!!! By the way, MF wants $349.00 for

this rig, 15W, 2 - 10" speaker cabs.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brrrrrr ... just imagine what's happening to the back of that guitar as he plays it standing up ... with those chains on his belt. Makes "buckle rash" sound like "slight discoloration" by contrast ... sorta like those chainsaw artists who carve grizzly bears outta redwood logs.

Guest icantbuyafender

geez....

dont they have a kerry king version of that amp?

i spend my time telling my Girl friend that guitars and amps are NOT toys... THANKS ALOT MARSHALL. if she sees this Ill never hear the end....

this just ... this upsets me very much.

and im wondering, do they sell huge chains like his for the purpose of beating the pulp out of that "rig" .....what that chain SHOULD be used for

Guest icantbuyafender

Then you better hide her from these:

_0_0_15UMX.jpg

:-$ shhhh dont tell people about those!!!

](*,) damn you marshall....#-o

wow... tough crowd...](*,) umm whats wrong with zakk?? and his signature guitar?? i have a 2002 unsung factory bullseye and its perfect,, i modded it with the 81/85 set with the 18volt mod... i paid 575.00 with free shipping. the guy bought it new and played for a month and put it in a case for 7 years till i bought it,,basically new guitar still had the original strings. i cleaned her up set her up put my custom set of string on it slapped the 81/85 set i got for 100.00 from some dope who didnt like them in his/her hellraiser. and this guitar is a ripper a 7 year old new bullseye that runs with the gibby bullseyes for a ton less money. as for the mirco i have one of those too i got it in a pawnshop for 175.00 it cant run with my 5150's or my vai legacys or my big boy jcm 800 but its ok for knocking around the family room.

IMG_0564.jpg

I have a friend who is too young to realize this is probably a bad idea. I mean no offense to anybody who has one, but it just doesn't sound like a good idea. I guess i'm more of a fan of saving the $350 and gettting something bigger, louder, not a joke, etc. I spent $350 at Christmas and got a new 50w tube amp AND a used boss gt-6. That's a LOT more gear for the same price.

+1 to the Stonehenge reference. "and oh how they danced, the little children of Stonehenge" (begin mandolin playing)

Guest icantbuyafender
wow... tough crowd...](* umm whats wrong with zakk?? and his signature guitar?? i have a 2002 unsung factory bullseye and its perfect,, i modded it with the 81/85 set with the 18volt mod... i paid 575.00 with free shipping. the guy bought it new and played for a month and put it in a case for 7 years till i bought it,,basically new guitar still had the original strings. i cleaned her up set her up put my custom set of string on it slapped the 81/85 set i got for 100.00 from some dope who didnt like them in his/her hellraiser. and this guitar is a ripper a 7 year old new bullseye that runs with the gibby bullseyes for a ton less money. as for the mirco i have one of those too i got it in a pawnshop for 175.00 it cant run with my 5150's or my vai legacys or my big boy jcm 800 but its ok for knocking around the family room.

[/quote']

good find then my friend. Im just merely venting my frustration. My girlfriend thinks guitars and amps are toys and well, being a musician i dont like being told im "playing with my instruments" I PLAY THEM. lol

so marshall running ads with zakk posing with the mini wall of doom stack isnt helping

my battle to prove they are not toys.

Im not hating on zakk, or his les paul models.... just the fact that marshall makes those cute little stacks.

oh and bluelespaul, its cool i wasnt hating on the amp, just the "signature model" ones with the tribals everywhere and whatnot. ya know?

not a big fan of putting a players graphics on anything to make a buck. the regular mini stack works just fine.

Guest icantbuyafender
Perhaps this? Primitive as hell' date=' but in a hurry, using"Paint" function...

[img'][/img]481175-1.jpg

ughhhh animalfarm..... hahahahahahahahahah

man, all my guitars and amps would be a big joke to my girlfriend if they started running THAT as an ad.

i can here the "its soooo cute. look my boyfriend is playing with his toys"...... once again.... THANKS MARSHALL!!!!!

lets just hope that never becomes an ad. hahahahaha

toooo funnny.

oh and bluelespaul' date=' its cool i wasnt hating on the amp, just the "signature model" ones with the tribals everywhere and whatnot. ya know?

not a big fan of putting a players graphics on anything to make a buck. the regular mini stack works just fine.

[/quote']

No worries bro. I agree I won't buy something just because someones name is on it. I do feel that it is a little under power. However, I live in a 1 bed room apartment and this amp is great. I like the tone more than the 75W line 6 I had. I can turn it up more and get a better tone. I would not really want to gig with this unless it was a super small event like a house party. It was the only amp in the store that I liked for the price. I think with a speaker upgrade it would sound very nice. I just might do a tone test. once I have time.

:-$ shhhh dont tell people about those!!!

O:) damn you marshall....#-o

Alright....I do own this one. I got it cause I had to do something for Halloween this year at work (took them 3 years to finally get me to do something...) so I went as Slash...couldn't go without an amp to rock out to. So bought this one..actually has a hookup for your belt...I love chasing the kids and wife around the house with this one!!!

Guest icantbuyafender

Alright....I do own this one. I got it cause I had to do something for Halloween this year at work (took them 3 years to finally get me to do something...) so I went as Slash...couldn't go without an amp to rock out to. So bought this one..actually has a hookup for your belt...I love chasing the kids and wife around the house with this one!!!

hahahah man I bet they thought you playin on a bigger amp in your room was enough! now they can never escape your rock n roll! I'd make a theme song and play it on that thing as I walked around my house or town... haha

Brrrrrr ... just imagine what's happening to the back of that guitar as he plays it standing up ... with those chains on his belt. Makes "buckle rash" sound like "slight discoloration" by contrast ... sorta like those chainsaw artists who carve grizzly bears outta redwood logs.

look at the pile of LP's at his feet and tell me you think he cares about a bit of buckle rash

Archived