Gibson Brands Forums

A.S.A.P is this fake or original!

arerife

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It has all the telling signs of a fake....

hurm, like i need to refund my money back from the seller...

im heard someone said that fake don't come with box. but this guitar come with box..

so weird.

im very dizzy now!

argh!

It has all the telling signs of a fake....

hurm, like i need to refund my money back from the seller...

im heard someone said that fake don't come with box. but this guitar come with box..

so weird.

im very dizzy now!

argh!

Thats a little harsh. I would absolutely pay no more that $50 for it. And yes' date=' I'd buy it for $50 if that was the asking price. No more than that though.[/quote']

I don't think it's harsh......... I wouldn't give $0.000001 for it...... counterfeiters won't get a single penny from me.

I don't think it's harsh......... I wouldn't give $0.000001 for it...... counterfeiters won't get a single penny from me.

Yeah, ok. Good point. I'd like to retract my last statement now. I was thinking with my wallet and not my integrity.

hurm' date=' like i need to refund my money back from the seller...

so weird.

im very dizzy now!

argh![/quote']

The packaging box is about the only part that looks legit.... The guitar itself however, well I think you got the message.

Thats a little harsh. I would absolutely pay no more that $50 for it. And yes' date=' I'd buy it for $50 if that was the asking price. No more than that though.[/quote']

sorry RobinTheHood but that ( IMHO ) is what keeps the counterfitters making them is ppl buying them we here try our best to keep who we can informed about fakes and what they look like but i bet every week just here on the epi forum we have at least 3 new fakes a week that someone gets scamed with and it bothers me so that being said i would hope that noone would give a single cent for a fake.. and for the ones who do get hosed im truly sorry and good luck getting your HARD EARND money back

so weird.

From the criminals point of view: Buys a real 'legit' guitar for himself' date=' and then uses the box to make his fake look more legit. Sells the fake and then uses the $$ from the fake to fund the purchase of his 'legit' guitar. He either sells the legit guitar to make additional profit, or keeps it for himself.

Im bought it for rm1600 same as 350dollar i think.

same as original.

If it sounds too good to be true . . . it probably is. Sorry to hear about your bad purchase. #-o

sorry RobinTheHood but that ( IMHO ) is what keeps the counterfitters making them is ppl buying them we here try our best to keep who we can informed about fakes and what they look like but i bet every week just here on the epi forum we have at least 3 new fakes a week that someone gets scamed with and it bothers me so that being said i would hope that noone would give a single cent for a fake.. and for the ones who do get hosed im truly sorry and good luck getting your HARD EARND money back

Yes, you are absolutely right. I apologize for my statement. Sometimes I say things before I think them through. I'd just like to apologize now for any other stupid things I might say today. No snark or sarcasm intended. You are correct with this line of thinking.

Yes' date=' you are absolutely right. I apologize for my statement. Sometimes I say things before I think them through. I'd just like to apologize now for any other stupid things I might say today. No snark or sarcasm intended. You are correct for this line of thinking.

[/quote']

no need to say sorry friend

Yes' date=' you are absolutely right. I apologize for my statement. Sometimes I say things before I think them through. I'd just like to apologize now for any other stupid things I might say today. No snark or sarcasm intended. You are correct with this line of thinking.

[/quote']

I thought your forum misgivings were confined to only Mondays and Fridays?????? LOL!!!

Archived