Gibson Brands Forums

Do i still get warrenty coverage when the"one Year warrenty" sticker is removed?

Nirvana876

Just don't ever ... EVER remove those tags from your mattress ... under penalty of law!

Jim

Unless' date=' of course, you own the mattress. Then, you can take the tags off.

Can you image [i']having [/i]to keep those gawd-awful warranty stickers on your guitar for a year?![confused]

Sheila

Can you image having to keep those gawd-awful warranty stickers on your guitar for a year?![blink]

Sheila

Nope ... can't imagine keeping them on for even a few days [confused] . The only sticker on any of my guitars is the serial number sticker inside the acoustic' date=' for obvious reasons. I hate stickers ... pulled them all off of my mountainbike frame/fork/rear shock/wheels as well - now it's a nice low-key matte black... all over [cool

Nope ... can't imagine keeping them on for even a few days [biggrin] . The only sticker on any of my guitars is the serial number sticker inside the acoustic' date=' for obvious reasons. I hate stickers ... pulled them all off of my mountainbike frame/fork/rear shock/wheels as well - now it's a nice low-key matte black... all over [cool']

I Agree.

Same for me. I use to have a Z28 and i had no stripes on it. All my car has no stripes and dealer tag removed same for all the stuff i buy.

Funny thing because that's what i do for living. I make vinyl graphics for signs and company trucks.

In the US of A, all warranties are governed by the date on the original purchase receipt.

In the case of many of the better guitar manufacturers, the proof of original ownership also entitles you to free lifetime repairs (due to manufacturing defects).

Archived