Gibson Brands Forums

whats with school?

Diego the guy

im about to start school tomorrow and wanted to know why they don't start school on a Wednesday or a Tuesday so that us kids have time to adjust over the weekend [confused]

I'm about to start school tomorrow too. msp_crying.gif

Damn ****** bags making me go to school. This **** happens every year! msp_mad.gif

Some places the kids can't go to school. They have to work and work hard. Count yer blessings boys and girls. B)

Bullshit! Those kids are poor and have malaria. I would give anything to live the same life minus school. dry.gif I hate it! msp_mad.gif

Bullshit! Those kids are poor and have malaria. I would give anything to live the same life minus school. dry.gif I hate it! msp_mad.gif

Well that's one fewer my kids will have to compete with. YEAH! Seriously, quit screwing around. This is your life man. B)

im about to start school tomorrow and wanted to know why they don't start school on a Wednesday or a Tuesday so that us kids have time to adjust over the weekend [confused]

You did have time to adjust over the weekend, the weekend ends on Sunday. The sooner you go back the better too, it's "we kids" not "us kids".

It ain't that bad, unless ya go to an boys only of girls only school.

[thumbup]

Exactly. One of the main criteria for me in deciding where to enroll for college was the amount young women on campus. The school I finally chose has a student body which is 54% female. [biggrin] Let's hope some of them can put up with me.

[thumbup]

Exactly. One of the main criteria for me in deciding where to enroll for college was the amount young women on campus. The school I finally chose has a student body which is 54% female. [biggrin] Let's hope some of them can put up with me.

Now thats what I'm talkin' about! Very Nice! msp_thumbup.gif

Why is it that all the kids who go to school complain about it and all the adults out of school wish they were back IN school? Ah, one of life's true mysteries...

Yea, I'm not sure why that is. I wish I was starting school tomorrow hehe.

I'm 31 and NWU alumni class of 07, and I still have dreams about high school. In the dream, Im always getting ready to graduate and trying to finish everything, but I'm failing 2 classes (one of which I have never been to), and there is no way I can finish, and I wake up in a cold sweat.

Some places the kids can't go to school. They have to work and work hard. Count yer blessings boys and girls. B)

im not saying i dont want to go. i do. but why not start it then?

grrr, they put me in theater arts after i put computer apps. its cause im in honors band and pre-algebra. so im getting a schedule change so i can be in all those classes except theater arts.

and thanks for the sig. zenken. im gonna have nightmares again [lol]

im not saying i dont want to go. i do. but why not start it then?

grrr, they put me in theater arts after i put computer apps. its cause im in honors band and pre-algebra. so im getting a schedule change so i can be in all those classes except theater arts.

and thanks for the sig. zenken. im gonna have nightmares again [lol]

If you want to see scary go look at my "about me page. [lol]

Archived