Gibson Brands Forums

WHo would like to see a SG Single Cut

Dio-bass

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. You just don't understand. MIA beats all. dry.gif

Don't want to add fuel to the fire but where exactly was this MONSTROSITY made?

Squier Custom Shop Deryck Whibley Telecaster

I think you'll find it was far far away from America.

Don't want to add fuel to the fire but where exactly was this MONSTROSITY made?

Squier Custom Shop Deryck Whibley Telecaster

I think you'll find it was far far away from America.

LOL! I've had that guitar for 2 years! There's a reason I have it up for sale in the trading post. Now that I have a MIA guitar, I'm never going back. Beats all my other guitars by a long shot.

Is this one seriously still going? This is ALMOST as much of a fail train as that "hot gibson boys" post by JasonSPAMgirl that was on here last week. I didn't think my drawing would fuel this thread that much. Though I suspect that my contribution is only half of the fuel here, since Tman can't accept that there can be a great Epiphone that can be better than a Gibson. IMO it's all about a whole bunch of factors, including where, when, how, and what it's made from, it's very possible to have an EPI beat a Gibby for tone if all the factors are right.

Since this is still going though, what if Gibson made the SH as an Epiphone, that way, they're not messing with the SG design in the Gibson run, and if it fails it fails as an Epiphone. I still have the design but there's also lots of cars I hate that sell quite well (cough VW Beetle Cough COugh). So who knows. As long as I get paid a 1% royalty for the re-modifcation I'm A-OKAY with it :P

Archived