Gibson Brands Forums

My current recordings....

Tman5293

Thanks for the compliment man! msp_biggrin.gif

You can easily be just as good as me, if not better, by practicing a lot!

Oh what's this, you don't think I practice a lot? You don't think I've given it effort?

Yeah, shows what you know. I give you a complement and you follow it with an insult. Gee, thanks. You'll get real far in life that way.

Oh what's this, you don't think I practice a lot? You don't think I've given it effort?

Yeah, shows what you know. I give you a complement and you follow it with an insult. Gee, thanks. You'll get real far in life that way.

Oh sorry man! msp_sad.gif That wasn't meant to be an insult!!!!! msp_crying.gif I had intended for it to be just some friendly advice! msp_blushing.gif

You hates me now? sad.gif

013.gif

I like it. Must be nice to play with other people. Your playing lead of course, Right? Here's some I wrote and recorded by myself. Not as fancy guitar work, but tell me what you think. http://www.myspace.com/steventari [biggrin]

Yes thats's me on lead. msp_biggrin.gif

I'd rather not judge your music because it's not my style. I mean, the playing sounds good, but I'm just not into the electronica stuff. Sorry I'm not much use to you. msp_blushing.gif

Of course its real! msp_sneaky.gif I'm playing lead with some friends of mine playing rhythm guitar and drums.

That's OK the Electronica was all an experiment. Trying to find my way to fill in all I'm missing. Puppet Show was me on Guitar and Keyboards trying to find my way around. :unsure:

So I've got all my recorded music available for you guys to listen too. Take a listen and tell me what you think:

My Music

All my music was recorded in a professional level recording studio. msp_biggrin.gif

Got my head nodding and my toe tapping! [thumbup] Thanks for sharing. =D>

Archived