Gibson Brands Forums

Check this thin bad boy out

Diego the guy

I hate to break it to you, but you have to buy a new one, not just upgrade it, there is no way a 1st generation could film something.

i know silly. i mean im gonna buy that one, since i have been waiting for something like this. im sorry if i mis-used "upgrade"

From what I've heard these things have like a 1mega pixel camera. The cell phone I had 5 years ago had a better camera than that. Honestly you will do zero decent filming if it is only 1mega pixel.

This.

If you want to film decent video, invest in a digital video camera--maybe even something small, cheap and portable like one of those Flip video cameras. If you want a glorified mp3 player with the potential for serious hardware problems (as a few--not necessarily a lot, but a few--Apple product lines have had,) then enjoy.

From what I've heard these things have like a 1mega pixel camera. The cell phone I had 5 years ago had a better camera than that. Honestly you will do zero decent filming if it is only 1mega pixel.

It's a 5 megapixel same as the iPhone 4.

They are pretty slick. I'm kinda digging the new Nano's. If they'd come out with like a 32 gig nano, I'd get rid of my Classic. My music goes with me everywhere, so I'd be nervous to spend $300-ish on something that I'm probably going to drop.

They are pretty slick. I'm kinda digging the new Nano's. If they'd come out with like a 32 gig nano, I'd get rid of my Classic. My music goes with me everywhere, so I'd be nervous to spend $300-ish on something that I'm probably going to drop.

+1. I have an iPhone, but am considering getting a nano for working out and stuff

ive got some friends that are gonna be absolutely pissed. they got itouches a month or 2 ago ago, i cant wait till they see this [biggrin]. as for me ive already got one of them ol' busted antenna iphone 4's and im pretty content with it, just gotta keep a case on it covering the antenna or expect dropped calls...those new nanos look pretty cool though, they just keep getting smaller and smaller.

There was a new futurama Episode about Mom Corp selling "eyephones" that go right in your eye, and they used "tweaker" (instead of twitter) to make people into Mom corps Zombies, and the ultimate plan was to upload a virus through Tweaker to make people buy more "eyephone" and Mom Corps Stuff. It was Hilarious.

Archived