This just in !

Blackie

What Senate seat are we talking about?

Virginia?

Let me see...

Neither seat is up this year.

Webb was elected on 2006.

Warner was elected in 2008.

Don't get me wrong - I'd vote for your black cat over either one in a heartbeat!

Let's look at your Congressmen...

What Senate seat are we talking about?

Virginia?

Let me see...

Neither seat is up this year.

Webb was elected on 2006.

Warner was elected in 2008.

Don't get me wrong - I'd vote for your black cat over either one in a heartbeat!

Let's look at your Congressmen...

Lets keep this away from naming actual people..........Now implication...........well

No this cat is from .......Delaware .....thus the not that crazy tag line.....even though tjis is a black cat.....she has never been a witch !!

My cat also believes she can lick on any part of her body she can reach and it is perfectly normal.

My cat also believes she can lick on any part of her body she can reach and it is perfectly normal.

Two drunks walk out of a bar.

An old hound dog is sitting by the curb with a hind leg up, licking his privates thoroughly and ignoring passersby.

One drunk laughs and elbows the other one, pointing at the dog.

He says "I wish I could do that!"

The other drunk looks for a few seconds, as if lost in thought.

He then replies "Well, if you talk real nice and pet him first he might let ya..."

[flapper][woot]=D>

I've heard that cats are usually pretty Independent. [unsure]

Good one!

A dog was once reflecting on life as he was looking at his owner, and thought to himself, "you feed me, you love me, you give me shelter, YOU must be God!"

The cat did the same thing and thought to himself, "you feed me, you love me, you give me shelter... I must be God!" B)

Good one!

A dog was once reflecting on life as he was looking at his owner, and thought to himself, "you feed me, you love me, you give me shelter, YOU must be God!"

The cat did the same thing and thought to himself, "you feed me, you love me, you give me shelter... I must be God!" B)

[lol]=D> That sums it up perfectly.

Good one!

That about sums it up.

Archived