Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Guitar Marathons

64CrestwoodCustom

DITTO ! ?????????

Peeps don't explain much here.. we are supposed to

be mind readers...

but I believe I found an example of a Marathon...

Example of Epi Marathon - CLICK HERE

CHEEKS

Hey, thats cool! We are playing a set for the Detroit Marathon next month. THey are setting up bands every mile or so for the runners as they go by. We get to play on the steps of the Joe Louis Arena as they cross over from Canada. Probably the closest I'll ever get to playing "The Joe".

Hey, thats cool! We are playing a set for the Detroit Marathon next month. THey are setting up bands every mile or so for the runners as they go by. We get to play on the steps of the Joe Louis Arena as they cross over from Canada. Probably the closest I'll ever get to playing "The Joe".

Be right back, I have to alert the U.S. Border Patrol that they will be having activity...

CHEEKS

Be right back, I have to alert the U.S. Border Patrol that they will be having activity...

CHEEKS

Since they are coming across the Ambassador bridge, I'm sure they are already aware. But you'd better make that call anyway. We wouldnt want any illegal Canadians trying to sneak into the U.S., what with their tuques and poutine and such. Hosers.

what with their tuques and poutine and such. Hosers.

So, I'm in the MTSU marching band and last weekend we took a trip to U of Memphis for a football game. Some of us ate at a Canadian restaurant, and I had some poutine. OMJESUS!!! That stuff is good!!! Most definitely not hoser food.

So, I'm in the MTSU marching band and last weekend we took a trip to U of Memphis for a football game. Some of us ate at a Canadian restaurant, and I had some poutine. OMJESUS!!! That stuff is good!!! Most definitely not hoser food.

I didnt know there was such a thing as a Canadian restaurant...I mean, other than in Canada. Never had poutine, but I hear its really good. And fatty, too.

I didnt know there was such a thing as a Canadian restaurant...I mean, other than in Canada. Never had poutine, but I hear its really good. And fatty, too.

It was just like an American restaurant, except everything was bigger, and glazed in maple syrup and/or slathered in gravy. We really just wanted someplace to eat, and this place was open late. Besides how do you pass up a restaurant called "The Kooky Canuck?"

It was just like an American restaurant, except everything was bigger, and glazed in maple syrup and/or slathered in gravy. We really just wanted someplace to eat, and this place was open late. Besides how do you pass up a restaurant called "The Kooky Canuck?"

Yeah, hard to pass up a place with a name like that. My wife would be all over it. Her dad's side of the family is originally from canada so its always Canada this, Canada that. No way she would pass that up.

Yeah, we Canadians are quirky that way eh; always wavin' our back bacon, maple leafs and Tim Hortons coffee, singin' Stompin' Tom songs, all the time wearin' tuques.

There. I think I covered almost all the cliches in one sentence. [biggrin]

Seriously though, I've never heard of the Epi Marathon. When does it take place?

Archived