Gibson Brands Forums

It's because of you

WahKeen

Minas aclarado en unos 30 días.

"El mio se aclaro en 30 dias"

I had not played in 4 days, and that's the longest I've gone in about 4 years. Just got done playing 1hr and a half non-stop... My calyses fail me! Ouchy! Oh well, I deserve it! I hate not playing for more than 2 days... [sneaky][smile]

"El mio se aclaro en 30 dias"

I had not played in 4 days, and that's the longest I've gone in about 4 years. Just got done playing 1hr and a half non-stop... My calises fail me! Ouchy! Oh well, I deserve it! I hate not playing for more than 2 days... [sneaky][smile]

You need to post more of your jams. There two I heard are awesome. Keep kicking them out.

Mi axila izquierda de esta noche huele muy mal

LOL, put some deodorant! Um, google translator doesn't really work sometimes, lol. It's "Esta noche, mi axila izquierda huele muy mal".

You said "Mi left armpit of tonight stinks".. hehee! Keep at it though, you can dodge the mods, [flapper]

Yeah, sometimes it's more fun to talk about playing guitar than actually playing guitar.

I hear ya. You gotta watch it and manage your playing time. I acutally feel better now. It's like working out and chilling afterward, knowing you worked hard and you're rewarding yourself (this is a reward???? I'm scre....!) [biggrin]

El hombre que se acuestan con culata picazón, despierta con el dedo apestoso.

LOL, he who goes to bed with itchy butt wakes up with stinky finger. Bill you're a POET! (I know, it's an old one, but just like guitarists, they "steal" from others, lol).

Archived