Gibson Brands Forums

N(b)GD

MojoRedFoot

@Diego.....that's awesome! Does it have FR or Kahler?

@Big.....I have tried the tablets, even buying other things, HSC, parts, etc....nothing works [bored]

its got a floyd (and the charvel i bought was in red), though i think its a single locking... may fix that later.

and try taking some water with those tablets :rolleyes:

Mojo, Nice bass. I always liked the Ibannez basses, they are solid.

I bought an Ibanez Soundgear bass, and its pretty cool. Very well built for the money. The one you got tho is stunning to say the least, congreats Mojo.

On mine, the knob is used to select and you can blend them and stuff, its kind of cool

Hey Mojo,

Cool looking Bass guitar. I have never seen a guitar with a knob pup selector before. That doesn't mean a whole lot. I am not real familiar with bass guitars. How does it play and what amp are you using?

Congrats.

Rewd.

It actually has a pick up balancer...I haven't quite figured it out yet. Need more play time. It plays beautifully. I just have a Crate BX50 -DLX (50 watt SS). I only play bass for church once in a while (mainly guitar). It has enough power to shake the room at low volumes.

its got a floyd (and the charvel i bought was in red), though i think its a single locking... may fix that later.

and try taking some water with those tablets :rolleyes:

The pic looked dark on my PC...couldn't really see the bridge. I see it better on my laptop. That thing is cool.

frank, that's another $400 less you have for a PGM [biggrin]

i don't play bass but it does look cool [thumbup]

I'll put the F-hole decal on it. [biggrin] I'll still get a PGM one of these days. Don't you worry!

Archived