Gibson Brands Forums

Neat Certs you have from your past.

Steven Tari

I was a certified associate, student member of the Musician's Union.

I've had a Class "C" driver's license since I was 16.

Certified Spray Applicator's License

First Aid and CPR.

Certified member of the MPC (Model Products Corporation) Master Modeler's Club.

Had a CDL once.

What's the story behind this?

I won a competition about 10 years ago, I was allowed to pick any album I wanted. It was run by a chain of record stores, I don't know who they had to speak to to get it done but there was no "sorry, we can't get that one made, pick a different album".

I wouldn't call mine interesting. They are mostly awards for my work with Lions Club, Boy Scouts, little league, and the odd thing like my Kentucky Colonel certificate. Maybe that's worth posting.

Ky Colonel Certificate... I was awarded mine a month before my 13th birthday for having represented Kentucky in a national junior golf tournament.

cert4.jpg

Silver Beaver Award - highest award Boy Scouts gives an adult Scout leader at Council level. I always appreciated the fact that they felt it was important enough to give it to us already framed.

cert2.jpg

Copyright form received for my first cd... "Not On HBO"

cert3.jpg

Not exactly a certificate, but taken from the street outside forum member L5Larry's wedding

cert1.jpg

Police work is big on certificates and the FBI are the fanciest. The one's I got from the SWAT training looked amazing when I went through the hostage negotiation school it was a framed certificate with a gold leaf seal the works, we used to cover our office walls with them now I don't even know what I did with them but they are in a box somewhere.

I wouldn't call mine interesting. They are mostly awards for my work with Lions Club, Boy Scouts, little league, and the odd thing like my Kentucky Colonel certificate. Maybe that's worth posting.

If it was good enough for Colonel Sanders of Kentucky Fried Chicken it's good enoughfor the Gibson lounge [thumbup]

Archived