Gibson Brands Forums

Friday Evening

Andre S

Good to be home an hour and half earlier today than on a regular Friday.....plus gotta friend coming over later to play guitar

Bad news: Building tropical storm in the area and its already started to rain here....

These things generally become hurricanes......damn.

Oh well....the internet is still up so back to browsing Gibsons for the time being!!

Hows your Friday going?

Good to be home an hour and half earlier today than on a regular Friday.....plus gotta friend coming over later to play guitar

Bad news: Building tropical storm in the area and its already started to rain here....

These things generally become hurricanes......damn.

Oh well....the internet is still up so back to browsing Gibsons for the time being!!

Hows your Friday going?

Going good.

Conditioned the fretboard, lubed the nut, changed the strings and polished my new ES-339 last night and am having some buddies over to jam a bit tonight and tomorrow.

I'm sometimes a little envious of those who live in warmer climates, but you guys get pounded by storms. We may get a lot of snow sometimes but it is not as destructive.

Good luck with the storm.

Dave

Ahhh....was our Month End at work today so it was nutso!! However, i'm at home now and about to crack a beer (hmmm maybe i will go for Whiskey) and relax. Probably sling a few strings and then watch a movie with my wife...

Should be a good start to the weekend! Thanks for askin!

So we got missed by the now Hurricane Tomas.....unfortunately, Barbados and St. Vincent got whacked by it as far as I heard....it passed directly over them.

Usually we miss the Hurricanes because we are really far south in the Caribbean, below the Hurricane Belt....so we were lucky....hopefully it will continue.

Archived