Gibson Brands Forums

WOW! 3000 posts

cookieman15061

=D>[woot]

Okay, Mike is going to be a hard one. I challenge you to pull a Cookie and Mike pic. [sneaky]

Is that Ralph Macchio on the left. [tongue]

lol no thats my oldest son in fact all 3 kids in the pic are mine (L to R) Dominic, Me, Sarah, Mr. Jones and Anthony.

I will say Davey was probably the nicest celebrity I have ever met and seemed to really enjoy meeting people and talking to his fans. Took care of the kids with autographs and all the pictures they wanted and remembered their names through out the evening. Good guy.

lol no thats my oldest son in fact all 3 kids in the pic are mine (L to R) Dominic, Me, Sarah, Mr. Jones and Anthony.

I will say Davey was probably the nicest celebrity I have ever met and seemed to really enjoy meeting people and talking to his fans. Took care of the kids with autographs and all the pictures they wanted and remembered their names through out the evening. Good guy.

If I can ask, was that a party you were attending? You gotta tell the story.

If I can ask, was that a party you were attending? You gotta tell the story.

We actually met Mr. Jones in an airport while on vacation. This was in 96 and MTV had run their old TV show endlessly for couple years. My kids new all their old hits from watching those old episodes.

I recognized Davey and pointed him out to my youngest, who was always fearless and wasted no time in walking over and striking up a conversation. Soon he was waving the whole family over. He thought my son was pretty cool to come over and talk to him about music at such a young age.

While chatting we found out The Monkees were playing in our hometown and he asked us if we would like to attend as his guest.

We excepted and got the show and the whole backstage after party experience thanks to Davey. (the guy even remembered all our names) He was just a sincere down to earth dude.msp_thumbup.gif

We actually met Mr. Jones in an airport while on vacation. This was in 96 and MTV had run their old TV show endlessly for couple years. My kids new all their old hits from watching those old episodes.

I recognized Davey and pointed him out to my youngest, who was always fearless and wasted no time in walking over and striking up a conversation. Soon he was waving the whole family over. He thought my son was pretty cool to come over and talk to him about music at such a young age.

While chatting we found out The Monkees were playing in our hometown and he asked us if we would like to attend as his guest.

We excepted and got the show and the whole backstage after party experience thanks to Davey. (the guy even remembered all our names) He was just a sincere down to earth dude.msp_thumbup.gif

Cookie that's just too cool. Your kids are going to remember that for the rest of their lives.

Archived