Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone have a new computer?

deepblue

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word up, deepblue! Hope you've been well.

We've had the all in one iMac for about three years. No trouble. Obviously the advantage of having the CPU and monitor separate is only apparent if something goes wrong with one or the other. I don't have much experience with all-in-one PCs though.

I built my own computer from scratch because I got tired of the name brand computers being limited (with feature like memory, processors speed, Video and sound Cards, etc.) and then lasting 6 months to year before they became obsolete and you have to buy another or upgraded it.

I say iMac as well. Apple makes some good machines.. last I heard, Asus was making stuff for them.

Oh yea.. just make sure you put Windows on it, and you'll have yourself a pretty damn good machine [flapper]

That WILL defeat the purpose of the whole mac lure!!!

A computer without Winblows... well it just works when YOU want it to!!

I meant to ask you the other day.. What did you bowl, anyways.

You said you had a good night...

Don't buy the all in one pc! You can't upgrade it! Go with an actual tower, you wont regret it. And never, ever, get a mac! msp_thumbup.gif

May I make a suggestion that no one can afford?

Get this:

http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-area51-alx/pd?refid=alienware-area-51-alx

Most powerful, amazing, bada$$ computer ever created by man kind! msp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gif

Don't buy the all in one pc! You can't upgrade it! Go with an actual tower, you wont regret it. And never, ever, get a mac! msp_thumbup.gif

May I make a suggestion that no one can afford?

Get this:

http://www.dell.com/...are-area-51-alx

Most powerful, amazing, bada$ computer ever created by man kind! msp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gif

I noticed you said all in one pc... Good choose of words....

And so begins the ranting from the stuck up losers that use macs. Or rather, enslaved to them. Mac are sh!t! You can't upgrade them. In fact, just opening it up voids the warranty. Not to mention that Dell is more powerful than any other computer you guys can think of, even the mac pro. And I only believe in gaming rigs anyways.

Whatever you do, don't take advice from THAT guy (^^^^)

He just recommended a DELL! LOL!

I noticed you said all in one pc... Good choose of words....

...Dell? really? Of all brands, you would recommend a Dell?

Oh geez... get a Mac

Did any of you guys even open the link? It's made from the highest quality stuff money can buy. Not to mention it is the most powerful computer money can buy. dry.gif

I meant to ask you the other day.. What did you bowl, anyways.

You said you had a good night...

Oh yea.. I forgot I posted that [laugh]

I shot a 663 series. Not too bad of a night all in all. I've been struggling this year to get back into the swing of things, so I was kinda excited to bowl somewhat decent.

Oh yea.. I forgot I posted that [laugh]

I shot a 663 series. Not too bad of a night all in all. I've been struggling this year to get back into the swing of things, so I was kinda excited to bowl somewhat decent.

221 a game for the night... Not to shabby if I say so myself... Oppss, I just did.

Great bowling night for ya... msp_thumbup.gif

/chuckle

I've bought my last commercial PC and will build from scratch going forward. I can build the same system Alienware does for less than half the money, only I like my cases better.

Night-1.jpg

Day-1.jpg

Blue, PM me what you want to spend, and what all you want to do with the system and I'll shoot you a quote.

Oh and I LOLed at the smart guyz making fun of Alienware. I've owned 3 from back when they were still a boutique shop. Benchmark for the industry with respect to quality work.

"Dude, you recommended a Dell "Area 51 ALX". You don't know crap!"

Priceless!

Archived