Gibson Brands Forums

Delete My Cookies

Rocky4

I think Rocky4, and I may be corrected; The cookies help you track your history on this site, and it helps Gibson track your history on this site as well...And it may help those who visit your profile track your history as well. Unless you are afraid of Big Brother there is no real reason to delete them.......I archive any of my history I wish to save, and will delete my cookies every six months or so....Hope this helps, and if I am wrong those who know will correct me.....

What ever you do, don't delete Cookieman15061 !!!!!!!

I clear my cache every day.... And once a week I hit the run button and type %temp% and get rid of temp files. Then once I'm done with that, I type in mrt.ext to make sure no little hidden worms are swimming around in my computer ...

I clear my cache every day.... And once a week I hit the run button and type %temp% and get rid of temp files. Then once I'm done with that, I type in mrt.ext to make sure no little hidden worms are swimming around in my computer ...

Outside of taking up space, why delete temp files?

Cookies are what your user name and passwords are used for. Like saving your user name and password so you don't have to log into Gibson forum all the time.

Duane is correct that you need to empty our cache and temporary files

Archived