Gibson Brands Forums

Saint Vitus

dem00n

Sigh.......was that Megallica, or Metalladeth ? nothing new there, but not BAD either.

Saint Vitus Dance was an origional Black Sabbath tune.....

Saint Vitus was the "palsy" my Grandpa had that caused him to shake so badly he couldn't hold a coffee-cup without it splashing out........it's now called heavy metals poisoning.

Hell YEAH, dem00n!!!! I didnt realize anyone else had ever heard of this band. I'm a bigger fan of the Wino (Weinrich) era. Born Too Late and Clear Windowpane are two of my favorite Saint Vitus songs. I found out about these guys back in the late 80's about the time Born Too Late was released. Man, some of the looks and comments I'd get when playing these guys was, well, priceless. [scared]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpVUMuLLqug

Hell YEAH, dem00n!!!! I didnt realize anyone else had ever heard of this band. I'm a bigger fan of the Wino (Weinrich) era. Born Too Late and Clear Windowpane are two of my favorite Saint Vitus songs. I found out about these guys back in the late 80's about the time Born Too Late was released. Man, some of the looks and comments I'd get when playing these guys was, well, priceless. [scared]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpVUMuLLqug

Yeah im a bigger fan of the Wino area to.

Wino has been in ton's of groups to, never really chcekd them out yet.

My bad.......

soooo in reality, Megadetallica was snagging on St.V's sound.

Like I said, not a bad listen at all, i'm just not "schooled" in shredder history [scared]

No one copied anyone.

And this isnt shred music?

Learn your stuff, kid.

My bad.......

soooo in reality, Megadetallica was snagging on St.V's sound.

Like I said, not a bad listen at all, i'm just not "schooled" in shredder history [scared]

Shred? Saint Vitus has some of the slowest doom ever!

They are epic for pause. The exact opposite of what thrash metal was all about (Metallica, Megadeth, etc)

Shredding would ruin it.

Archived