Gibson Brands Forums

What would you do??

Kineman Karma

More important is what do you think?

Studios are great guitars without all the bling. I own a studio deluxe and love it.

It really comes down to how it feels in your hands and how it sounds to your ears. Anything like string height, intonation or truss rod adjustments are easy fixes for a qualified tech.

If it feels right and you can afford, go for it.

It's hard to see the guitar's actual condition with the out of focus pic. I can say it looks like a wine red Studio and that's about it. Studio's are nice. Whether this guitar is worth $1100 AUS is question that requires better pics.

As it's been said - what matters is what you think of it, and if you think the guitar is worth the price.

I love red wine and gold; thats the color of my guitar. The thing about asking people if they would or would not buy a item is suggestive. We will not be the people playing it; you have to make that decision. As for the amount try ebay and see what a LP Studio is going for. At the current conversion rate thats 1078 USD for that guitar; he wants way too much by US Standards.

This guitar model nowadays costs 1786 AUD, VAT excluded.

Stijn Vergeest

Gibson Europe Customer Service

00800-4GIBSON1

00800-44427661

www.gibson.com

service.europe@gibson.com

This guitar model nowadays costs 1786 AUD, VAT excluded.

Stijn Vergeest

Gibson Europe Customer Service

00800-4GIBSON1

00800-44427661

www.gibson.com

service.europe@gibson.com

So even if the US does not use a VAT, if your a manufacturer here (US) and ship over there,they pay the VAT?

That's interesting.

Nice guitar by the way, I have one and its great

Archived