Gibson Brands Forums

For Shredastaire

grampa

My grandsons play a game called "Zombies vs Plants" or something like that which has zombies called buckethead zombies. The buckets on their heads act as a bit of protection for their brainless heads. They don't play guitar so I don't know if there are any copyright issues.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My grandsons play a game called "Zombies vs Plants" or something like that which has zombies called buckethead zombies. The buckets on their heads act as a bit of protection for their brainless heads. They don't play guitar so I don't know if there are any copyright issues.

Haha thats pretty funny grampa! I don't think that Buckethead is all too concerned about copyright stuff himself....there are many masked and bucketed ones on the YouTube pretending to be him and there has been no backlash to that.

Im going to look up these bucket head zombies....sounds cool hahaha! Thanks grampa!

Okay, I'm not that hip on the lingo (or this concept) but do I see a bro-mance or man-crush here? [rolleyes]

Add necro-whatever-it's-called and I'm really out of my element. [scared]

Maybe I shouldn't have posted anything here.... [blink]

[thumbup][flapper][woot]

.... and I get minused for

1.) Having the audacity to throw in a little zinger for humor

2.) Playing the same card I've been dealt a dozen times

3.) Placing a VERY obvious disclaimer in the post

4.) Including these > [thumbup][flapper][woot] so the joke could not POSSIBLY be missed.

Ah, yes...

That whole freedom of speech thing REALLY bothers some people, eh?

:blink:

Oh, wait....

V

V

V

V

[thumbup][flapper][woot][lol]

YES.

I love it when somebody tells me blah, blah, blah if we were face to face, etc.

Mrs. Neo just shakes her head and mumbles something about God, fools, distance... [scared]

So, what sort of weaponry would I need to bring along?

I've seen Woody Harrelson using a 12 gauge shotgun on zombies. [unsure][blink]

YES.

I love it when somebody tells me blah, blah, blah if we were face to face, etc.

Mrs. Neo just shakes her head and mumbles something about God, fools, distance... [scared]

So, what sort of weaponry would I need to bring along?

I've seen Woody Harrelson using a 12 gauge shotgun on zombies. [unsure][blink]

Why act all cool over the internet? Who are you going to impress?

Me? I'd have a 1911 and an AR-15 with a backpack full of magazines to take care of the zombies. Shotguns take too long and don't hold enough ammunition. But there is nothing like an 870 for killing zombies [thumbup]

Blowing holes in zombies sounds pretty cool - better than going Ninja on fruit (yeah there's an app for that too).

My phone gaming is usually scrabble or solitaire when I'm bored in a meeting or something. Might need

to check out Plant vs Zombies... It won't lead me to yelling out "die you mothe**&%&s!" in a faculty meeting will it?

First you hit them with a shovel to knock off the helmet, then shoot em between the eyes [flapper]

From Night of the Living Dead.... my favorite line...

Field Reporter: Chief, if I were surrounded by eight or ten of these things, would I stand a chance?

Sheriff McClelland: Well, that's no problem, if you got a gun shoot 'em in the head. That's the sure way to kill 'em.

If you don't get yourself a club, beat 'em or burn 'em. They go up pretty easy.

Wait! Neo did you think i minused you?

I've only done that once and then i felt guilty for minusing someone...so i plussed ya back up.

This thread got weird. :)

How did this thread get weird? It went from video games, to Neo thinking someone was hating on him, to me apologizing for an accidental minus, to them commending me, to killing zombies in real life and what would be better? How is this weird?

Think?

I didn't even bother.... [biggrin]

I saw a big fat red minus on my post and and replied accordingly.

Deciding guilt was not my job.

[flapper]

And yes, I gots plenty o' rifles.

Just wondering what I was looking for when I opened the gun safe.

You know... the bright lights shine in my face, the angels sing... [thumbup]

Archived